Web DesignHow to make it Template based
Learn what is a web template and how and why to build template based web design.
What is a web template? A web template is an element of web designing system that is used to rapidly generate and produce massive web pages through a pre defined schematic layout. If you are planning to build large amount of web pages site with same navigation link which would be updated on the regularly basis on site’s navigation part then template based web design is the best option for it.
During creating a template based website you create a template file where you choose your editable and non-editable region part of your template. You can do changes on only your editable region of your web page. So you must be careful to choose editable and non-editable part of your website building template for your website. The main advantage of template based web design is their SEO (search engine optimization) advantage.
As it just needed the template to be updated and all the related web pages get updated in one go. This helps in bringing frequent updating on the whole website. Whenever you will do some updating on the template file then it will be applied on all site’s pages How to build a template based web design?
- Open the html file in dream weaver software
- Open “Site” menu bar and click on the “New Site” option.
- Now add your site folder in your dream weaver for building template file
- Now Click on “Insert” menu and choose Template Object and then “Make templates”
- Now select the table of html file which you want to build editable part of site
- Again click on “Insert” menu and choose “Template Object” and click on “Editable Region” option Benefits of building template based web design
- Easy to build
- Easy and quick updating
- Updating becomes online updating just template page.
- SEO friendly design
|Current Ratings: None Total Views : 451|
|» About the Author|
Name: Jyoti Seo
|» Related Links|
For more web designing services like professional web designing, visit a leading Indian Web Design Company at http://www.tisindia.com