Tips To Enhance Website Position
Most of the people looking for products and services on the net, hunt for websites via major search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and MSN. Optimizing your website for higher search engine positioning.
Here, I have given some key tips to dip you in the technical aspects available on the net to assist how to optimize your website.
- The Title: Whatever text you put in the title will reviewed in the reverse bar of browser when people view the web page. So, place suitable title according to your business and products.
- Meta Tags: You might be aware of Meta tags or using this
on your current website. We will talk on the description tag.
Description tag: Major search engines that support Meta tags will usually depict the description tag with the title in the results. Search engines many times hold entire Meta tag of the description field. The webmasters should keep in mind that that the description tags must be short to grab the attention of a user.
- Keyword: You should research deeply before finalizing keywords, as it is the most important factor in website optimization. Each keyword’s weight, rate, size, status and proximity all have an effect on the ranking. You should optimize all these key factors cautiously. Examining the top ten ranking website’s content and ranking factors will assist you to optimize your website. To find keywords, log on http://www.wordtracker.com and http://inventory.overture.com.
- Content: The content of your website should be informative that provides people come to acknowledged about new things or be interested in. This will result revisiting of the mass at your website. Try to make your content keywords rich to drive search engines to pick up your site. Use appropriate keywords according to your business or services you offer.
- Create website sitemap: Make complete site map of your website, contain all the links of main pages of your website. So the search engine robots could explore your entire website. To see example follow this link: http://www.adidas.com/in/performance/sitemap.asp
- Publish articles and newsletter/press releases: Writing and publishing is one of the best ways of marketing your website on internet. It helps to generate substantial traffics to your website. You can submit articles to e-zines, article directories, web sites and magazines that offer article submissions. Don’t forget to include your business information and contact address at the bottom of the article. Article Directories ? http://www.shvoong.com, http://goarticles.com, http://www.uniterra.com, http://www.allfreelancework.com, http://ezinearticles.com etc. Use keyword “article submission” in your search. Press release sites ? www.free-press-release.com, www.PRweb.com, www.prleap.com, www.pressbox.co.uk etc. Use keyword “free press release distribution” in your search.
- Post ads: You can place your ads on free advertising and classified ad sites, free links sites, newsgroups, which offers ads posting.
- Link: The most effectual method to make your pages important for the search engine crawlers, creating links to other sites with yours. It makes your website worthwhile for the search engines. The more links at website the more significant website is considered, and will be rewarded with higher page ranks. However, not all links are considered valuable by the search engines. The search engine will consider links more valuable if they are from sites that are having higher page ranks and also offers similar area of interest as your. Use keyword “free link exchange” in your search.
- Submit Website to search Engines: After optimizing you web site, its time to submit it to all major search engines such as Google, Yahoo, MSN etc, after all for this only you have optimized your web site. There are many web-sites that provide manual free submission to almost all the main search engine. Use keyword “website submission” in your search. Submit to the directories: Search engines and directories are different. Do not mix them. Be very careful while submitting your website to a directory. Read the directory's submission directions with full presence of mind. You can submit to directories like DMOZ and also paid directories like Yahoo. Use “web directory submission” in search.
- Regular inspection of website: Once you achieve targeted page ranks and positions in search engine, don’t become lousy; after all it is not forever. You should keep eye on your contenders’ activities. If you are not satisfied with search engine ranking results, you should optimize your website more to attain higher search engines ranking position. This was brief description for optimizing website. Very soon I am going to publish informative series of articles on each of these key factors at http://seoservices-website-promotion.blogspot.com.
About Author :
Allen Brown is a freelance writer for www.1888Articles.com thousands of free online articles related to various categories like science articles , health articles , feature articles , news articles , technology articles, management articles and more.
|Current Ratings: None Total Views : 650|
|» About the Author|
Name: Allen Brown