Five Ways A Writer Can Make More Money With A Personal Website
Abstract:These are really exciting times for writers. This is mainly because the World Wide Web has opened up opportunities that did not exist previously. There are amazing new opportunities that are capable of helping any writer market and sell their work very efficiently and successfully.
There are amazing new opportunities that are capable of helping any writer market and sell their work very efficiently and successfully.
1. Sell More By Giving Out Information On Your BookOne of the greatest obstacles potential buyers of books have always had in making a decision on whether or not to purchase a title, is getting enough information about It. Detailed summaries and synopsis as well as comments by others who have read the book can be very useful. This is the reason behind the phenomenal success of the legendary Amazon.com site. Any writer can create their own miniature Amazon.com-like site that can do miracles for their book sales. The idea is to solicit comments and views from those who have already read the book and then publishing them on your website. By joining a useful affiliate program or two, you can ensure that you have the potential to earn maximum from visitors to your site who do not end up purchasing anything. Pay-per-click affiliate programs like Adsense are especially worth considering.
2. Sell Information Through A NewsletterAs you gather the information for your book, you can sell it in bits and pieces through a newsletter. A newsletter is extremely easy to do and manage online. More so if you have all the right tools. Incidentally it is very possible to gather them all from one site.
3. Special Reports Are Still Hot Sellers OnlineSpecial reports are in high demand online because many people do not have the time or inclination to read a whole book to pick up the skills and knowledge they are looking for. A special report offers all this information where it can be picked up quickly and implemented immediately by the reader. Writers can make a very useful income from information that grows from a short article in their newsletter into a special report.
4. Build Up A Mailing List For Book SalesAll the three activities mentioned so far, can be used to build up a valuable mailing list that can be used later to market the book once it has been published. Some writers have managed to sell thousands of copies of their books in this way by simply getting the word out to their mailing lists of several hundred thousand targeted and very potential buyers of their books.
5. Publish Your Book OnlineAgain with the right tools, you can publish your book and make it available online at your site, only when somebody has paid a small subscription fee. There is a certain free site with the amazing feature where you can do this. It is Sitekreator.com.
Every writer should make an effort to make full use of all the high number of unprecedented weapons and tools that are capable of helping a writer earn much more from their writing.
|Current Ratings: None Total Views : 737|
|» About the Author|
Name: Maggie Jones