Cloud Computing Market - Global Forecast (2010 -2015)
Cloud computing not only reduces business costs, but also makes applications accessible from any location, and reacts swiftly to changes in business needs.
Cloud computing delivers software, platform, and IT infrastructure services via a shared network. In this model, businesses access resources such as hosted software and applications remotely, i.e., via the internet. The model not only obviates the need for making capital investments in servers and storage, but also results in zero operational expenses for running data centers.
Cloud computing not only reduces business costs, but also makes applications accessible from any location, and reacts swiftly to changes in business needs. While interoperability and data security issues may hinder market growth, the future of cloud computing seems promising with IT giants such as IBM, Google, Microsoft, and Salesforce.com actively developing new solutions to address existing issues.
The global cloud computing market is expected to grow from $37.8 billion in 2010 to $121.1 billion in 2015 at a CAGR of 26.2% from 2010 to 2015. SaaS is the largest segment of the cloud computing services market, accounting for 73% of the market’s revenues 2010. The major SaaS-providers include Adobe Web Connect, Google Mail, Cisco WebEx, and Yahoo Mail. Content, communications, and collaboration (CCC) accounts for about 30% of the SaaS market revenues.
Scope of the report
This research report categorizes the global cloud computing market on the basis of service, deployment model and geography; forecasting revenues and analyzing trends in each of the following submarkets:
- On the basis of service:
Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), Platform as a service (PaaS), and Software as a service (SaaS)
- On the basis of deployment model:
Private cloud, Public cloud, and Hybrid Cloud
- On the basis of geography:
- U.S., Europe, and Asia
Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide market tables for covering the sub-segments and micro-markets. In addition, the report also provides more than 20 company profiles covering all the sub-segments.
What makes our reports unique?
- We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- We provide 10% customization. Normally it is seen that clients do not find specific market intelligence that they are looking for. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
- We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key questions answered
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications and materials?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Powerful Research and analysis
The analysts working with MarketsandMarkets come from renowned publishers and market research firms, globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies across the world. We, at MarketsandMarkets, are inspired to help our clients grow by providing qualitative business insights with our huge market intelligence repository.
Original Source: Cloud Computing Market
|Current Ratings: None Total Views : 326|
|» About the Author|