How to Build Your Mailing List
Here are seven wise ways to collect email addresses and build your mailing list. If you`re wondering why you need emails, there`s a key point to remember: your whole objective must be to BUILD A LARGE EMAIL LIST of prospects and customers.
Here are seven wise ways to collect email addresses and build your mailing list. If you`re wondering why you need emails, there`s a key point to remember: your whole objective must be to BUILD A LARGE EMAIL LIST of prospects and customers. Once you have an email list, you can begin to make serious money.
- USE POP-UPS Pop-ups are one of the most common methods you can use to capture email addresses and build your email list quickly and with ease. Simply construct a web page containing code for a form and set the page to open (pop up) when visitors ENTER OR EXIT your site. Make sure the pop-up offer is something that`s valuable enough to motivate visitors to take time to give you their contact information. Your offer can be a complimentary report, download, or ebook that arrives instantly through your autoresponder to their email inbox when they give you their email.
- OFFER A FREEBIE You have to give in order to get. If you want people to offer up their email address, you`re going to have to offer up an incentive. Nothing works better than something that`s complimentary (you spell that F-R-E-E). You can give away no-cost reports, books, software, or even sample pages of a book.
- USE POSTCARDS If you have a mailing list that contains snail mail (street) addresses, convert it into an email list by sending out a postcard and inviting people to VISIT YOUR WEBSITE to receive a gift of some kind -- a report, a discount coupon, etc. Visitors don`t have to pay in order to receive their gifts, they simply need to enter an email address.
- SUBSCRIBER BOX ON EVERY PAGE This is a clever trick that so many people overlook. Put a RESPONSE FORM ON EVERY PAGE of your website offering a newsletter or other freebie. This will increase the number of email addresses you capture exponentially. Why? When search engines index the pages of your website, a visitor may come directly to a page other than your home page. If you only have a subscriber box on your home page, you`re missing the boat, not to mention the thousands of visitors who bypass your homepage.
- CONTESTS Contests very often prove to be a good way to generate traffic and buzz for your business. Create a contest and put a form on your site or in a pop-up box. The entry "fee" is their email address.
- DISPLAY YOUR AUTORESPONDER ADDRESS Most people give their website link when they place solo ads, ezine ads, or other marketing messages. To be one step ahead of the game in collecting email addresses, LIST YOUR AUTORESPONDER ADDRESS instead of your URL. This way you can capture email address and funnel them into your follow-up sales letters.
- JUST ASK If you`re chatting with a prospect on the phone or a potential customer stops by your place of business, don`t be shy: ask for an email address or business card (which usually includes their email address).
Stone Evans Will Personally Build A Money Making Website Just For You That's 100% Ready To Take Orders And Pull In Massive Residual Profits. Get Details And Signup Today At: http://www.123-rich.com/pluginprofit.html
|Current Ratings: None Total Views : 579|
|» About the Author|
Name: choo kosit