Five Knockout Affiliate Tips
Five hook em in the jaw affiliate tips that really work.
Here are five “hook em in the jaw” affiliate tips that really work. Implement them and see how well they work for you.
(1) Develop a positive and realistic mindset. Do you believe that you can get rich quick or that your business will take time to grow? Those who believe in the online hype are the ones who normally lose. Think positive and know in your heart you can earn an income from your efforts.
(2) Too much information or the lack of it can be dangerous. Not using the knowledge that you have gain can stop your business from getting off the ground and not having the right information can have the same effect.
(3) Market your programs with Google Adwords. This is a powerful strategy you can use and as long as you earn more in commissions than your PPC costs, then you are getting something for nothing.
(4) Write your own ads, articles and reviews instead of the pre-formatted ones offered by affiliate programs. This will set you apart from all the other affiliates in the same program.
(5) Make sure your affiliate program matches the content of your website or newsletter. If you have marketing content then you should promote marketing products on that page. Think of it like matching ads to the page content like the way Adsense does. There may a few exceptions to the rule though, even Adsense does it some time.
There you go. A few tips to help you with your affiliate programs whether you are looking for your first check or to boost your current earnings. Try them all or even a couple and test and track your results. I am sure Lennox Lewis would be proud of your hooks and jabs
Copyright © Nicholas Dixon
Get two internet courses, articles, a newsletter subscription plus info about a trendy island town all free at http://WWW.Oceanroc.com
|Current Ratings: 10 by 1 visitors Total Views : 955|
|» About the Author|
Name: Nicholas Dixon